Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Games

edited August 2014 in General
How do you guys organize games or what websites do you visit or what people do you talk to to be notified of upcoming games?

Comments

• Most of the local weekly games are organized on Facebook via the Olympic Raiders page.  It's a closed group, though, so you'll need an invite.
  • I see, I would really like to get into more games. I don't suppose you or someone else could shoot me an invite, if that is possible? 
  • What's your Facebook name and profile picture?
  • https://www.facebook.com/roger.airgood is the link, my real name is Conor Beh, but I use Roger Airgood as a name I go by as well. The picture should be of a Huey with Roger Airgood in camo letters. 
  • This Saturday at Baker Farm Rd at 11:00am.
  • There is a game there tomorrow? 
  • "This Saturday at Baker Farm Rd at 11:00am."

-yes
  • I can't really make it to that one, have work. Is there one next week or in the future?
  • You will be added to the forum soon and game notifications will show up on Facebook.
  • Awesome, thanks a lot mate. I hope I can get out to play more and get to know some of you guys. 
  • What's your game experience? I.e. how long you been playing, load out preference, age, playing style?
  • I played a game about a year ago, then got a new rifle and played a game again a month or so ago(OP New Hope). I have an Echo 1 XCR-L in Tan as my primary, and a 1911 as my secondary. I wear either a set of ABU with an AF issue Tac Vest in woodland, or I wear woodland BDU's. From what little time I have played, I thought that being in a support role or marksman seemed fun. I have a red dot and bipod for my rifle.I am 15 and live out near Neah Bay, but still get into Port Angeles quite often. Anways, thats basically it. I am not very experienced, but eager to learn as I find airsoft very fun. I will hopefully be getting a set of multicam gear and a new chest rig and helmet, I am sort of trying to go for a PJ loadout. I hope I can meet some of you guys in the field. Have a good one!